What am I doing now
This is a Now page, inspired by Derek Sivers and last updated on Mon 14 Nov 2022 01:31:31 PM UTC.
Nothing major going on outside of the usual work routine. Our next big sequence of releases will now be in 2023 and now is all about getting ready for them.
Excited about this announcement and what comes with it. :)
Enjoying some time in Finland. Life has been good to me recently and I feel quite happy.
Here are some things I would like to pick up:
- Learn Esperanto.
- Pick up Python again.
- Finish my online Project Management course.
- Donate blood
- Volunteer at a local charity
My training for the Wings for Life World run in 173 days is on hold while I am here. It is probabl going to be tough to run a 10K at this point, but we'll see.
- Listening: Podcasts.
- Watching: Finished Stranger Things. Back to watching documentaries on Nebula as I wait to pick up something else. Would like to finish watching Severance.
- Reading: "The Daily Stoic", Bram Stoker's "Dracula" though RSS via Dracula Daily, and "Why America fights. Patriotism and war propaganda from the Philippines to Iraq".
- Playing: Not playing any game currently.